If you are a small to midsize business in New York, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in New York.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need extensive support during tax season, but “as needed” support for the rest of the year.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You’re preparing for next year’s tax season and realize your IT infrastructure isn’t ready.
- You’re setting up a new office, or remote location, and you don’t know where to start.
- You need a new version of tax software and don’t have time to do the research or install it correctly.
- You’re too busy to deal with vendor or software issues all day.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.